Thursday, January 24, 2013

Backdrop Painting Party!

THURSDAY February 7th at 3:00 PM

Last year, the Friends of the library liked our backdrop for the Overdue Open House so much that they've asked us to do it again! (You can tell they didn't have to clean the paint off the walls last year...)

So, I need some volunteers who like to paint! We probably won't need the whole YA Crew for this task, but this will count for your community service hours towards full membership. (If you help, and don't just come to play DJ and eat the food.) I think I'm looking for about 5 of you. If you'd like to volunteer, let me know ASAP. You can call me at 330-343-6123 OR email me at strausel@oplin.org. This is really a great opportunity to show off your skills, and I'm so proud of you all that we were asked to contribute again. 


Last Year's Backdrop Design



No comments:

Post a Comment